Difference dietary advice and nutritional advice
• This is the case if you have to follow a diet for medical reasons at the request of
your treating (family) doctor or dentist.
• Often a letter of referral is required from the attending (family) doctor or dentist.
• Is reimbursed from the basic insurance and possibly, depending on
whether and which additional insurance you have, from the supplementary insurance.
Nutritional advice / healthy nutrition advice
• Questions about healthy nutrition in general.
• Questions about healthy nutrition in specific situations such as
nutrition during pregnancy, children or vegetarian